We are looking for an individual with 6 – 10 years of related
experience to join us as a manager. You'll be working in a team
environment with litigation support and forensic accounting professionals in
our Business Advisory Services group on wide-ranging projects including breach
of contract claims, shareholder disputes, investigations of potential fraud and
financial misconduct, intellectual property disputes, insurance claims, construction claims, and valuations of closely
As a Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Manager, you will
provide independent technical accounting and forensic expertise in complex investigations
and litigation matters, and be responsible for developing business.
- Participate on and oversee and complete forensic and litigation
- Compile material for deposition or trial as requested.
- Review of documents produced and identification of relevant
- Complex financial modeling, data analysis and financial projections.
- Analysis of large data sets to identify trends, patterns and
- Accounting, tax and public-record research.
- Business developer and self-starter.
analytical, research, and organizational skills with strong attention to
- Strong judgment,
problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work
independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 6-10 years of related work experience.
- CPA, CFE or CFF certificates with public accounting experience.
Working at Schneider Downs
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded
based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our
business. Our benefits includes medical, vision and dental coverage, 401(k)
plans, a minimum of 20 days of PTO, 12 holidays and paid personal days,
In addition, we offer a subsidize fitness program.