• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
• One year of Audit or related experience required
• Public accounting experience preferred
• CPA, CFE or CFF certificate preferred
At Schneider Downs, we recognize that our culture is our identity. It is the building block of what makes us unique. Even as we grow, we are working hard to retain that same close-knit culture and continuously promote a positive, supportive work environment through our core values: Care, Integrity, Balance, Respect and Drive.
We strive to provide a work/life balance that fits for each and every one of our employees. We are pleased to present a comprehensive benefits package that makes being employed by Schneider Downs more than just work. Below are some of the benefits we offer.
• Competitive compensation
• Insurance, including health, dental and vision, that begin on day one
• 20+ days of paid time off and 12 paid holidays
• Parental leave, family care leave, and personal days
• 401(k) plans and profit sharing
• Education assistance program, qualified transportation reimbursement plan, and pet insurance
Schneider Downs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Schneider Downs does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Schneider Downs. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.